5 Great Vintage Christmas Wedding Ideas
It is the merriest of seasons, so why not plan a beautiful wedding with your family and loved ones all around. We have a few great ideas to add a vintage touch to your Christmas Wedding plans.
1. Make your table settings special - especially your head table or sweetheart table settings. Layer vintage holiday plates with a modern plate to accentuate the details. Here, our vintage ruby red side plate is atop a modern style stoneware plate with holiday plaid, and between the plates is a mini wreath of cedar + pine.
2. Building on your details, use a vintage silver tray for your invitation suite flat lay photos. Capturing all the details of your special day is important, so why not bring the vintage holiday magic into the photos too. Place a few vintage glass ornaments in for an added touch.
3. From adding a vintage bar cart, to vintage glasswares, and a vintage mirror as a base for your bar menu, your bar service will be the talk of all holiday family gatherings for ever more! Ask your stationer to create a bar menu that matches the tone of your stationery suite, and use it for future holiday anniversary parties.
4. Speaking of a vintage bar cart, you can easily double use your bar cart rental as a cake service too. Here we love adding vintage cake plates, dessert plates, and that vintage cake cutter is just so beautiful.
5. This is more a trick than an idea: using what you have is brilliant! We love to see our vintage rentals in your beautiful weddings and events, but we also encourage our couples to bring in those personal touches, and family traditions. Do your parents still have their wedding cake cutter? That would be a lovely piece to add
to your cake display.
As you can see, we love having lots of holiday trees around us. These can be rented from us, but also, creating a forest of lovely holiday trees could be more budget friendly if you have some friends willing to loan you theirs ;)
You can pin some of these images to your Pinterest wedding boards for future reference.
host Wild Rose Weddings + Workshops // lead photographer Erin Shepley Photography // styling + design Heather Johnston Creative // vintage rentals Orange Trunk Vintage Rentals //
Christmas tree rental Special Event Rental Calgary // cake Cake Bake Shoppe // stationery How Sweet Paper + Petals // lighting design + production Coven Creative // venue Glenmore Sailing Club //
floral design Foxtail Florals Designs // rings Alberta Diamond Exchange // styling kits Curated Kits // models Ricardo + Caleb
I hope these 5 ideas are helpful to you as you plan your Christmas wedding!
Leave a Reply.
Our blog is written + created by